Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Skye dressed up this year as Tinkerbell, but she seemed to look more like Peter Pan. Either way she is the cutest thing to ever trick or treat.Because I took off four days to go to Mexico I had to work on Halloween. Grandma and Grandpa Maurer came out and we went to the church to meet up with Brandon's brother and his family. They had a trunk or treat that started at 5pm. I was able to go with Brandon and the family for about 20 minutes before I had to go to work. I was nervous about taking the a baby out because she is scared of anything in a mask or dressed up. But she did alright. At first she didn't know what was going on, but after getting candy from a few people, she learned that if she walked up to a new person she would get more candy in her bag. She would walk up stop, look at the person then at her bag , wait for candy and then quickly start walking to the next car.



No comments: