Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aunty MaryBeth

Aunt Marybeth is always watching out for her nephews and nieces. She is always trying to find a reason to do things for them. And since Thanksgiving is coming up and she most likely won't be coming, she brought some new clothes over for Skye this weekend. I think she spoils my kid more than I do. She is such a good aunt.
So, I put all the clothes out and skye could not resist the shoes.
Here she is mad at me because I wouldn't put her shoes on without getting socks.
And here she is cute as a button. She has a whole outfit on and shoes. It is amazing what can put a smile on that little girls face.
THANK YOU AUNT MARYBETH
(AND YOU TOO DUSTIN)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love her new outfits! It is always GREAT to get new clothes for the kiddos. They grow out of everything so FAST. How is everything going? I need an update on everything since last time I talked to you. Call me anytime!