Monday, July 13, 2009

Lately we have been very busy. Skye is growing up, I am moving up quickly at work, and Brandon recently got a job at In N Out with me. We are waiting for Brandon to become full-time so that he can leave Denny's completely. Here is Skye. She wants to do and get into everything.We had Molly and the kids out here in June. They have grown up soo fast. They don't even look like those little kids I use to watch.Brandon and Philip took a couple of them out on the quad. They had a lot of fun.

When they got home they were beat. Faces red and mouths dry.


While they were out riding, we playedat home with the others. Here is ethan wearing my shoes. I think they look pretty good on him.

The visit was short, but very enjoyable. We were able to celebrate Clay's birthday and then it was time to part. I just love those kids.

No comments: